ITS TIME FOR THE ANNUAL OMOCAT CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!!
many good things have happened, OMOCAT has grown so much, and my life is forever changed :>
here’s a little thank you to all my followers and supporters!
1) FIRST PRIZE: 1 OMOCAT APPAREL in the size of your choice (while supplies last) new items that may be released this following week are also eligible for the prize
1) reblog the entire post to enter the giveaway! likes do not count gomen ~_~
2) EDIT: you may only reblog once! multiple reblogs apparently don’t work anymore because tumblr’s new system only shows the most recent reblog. also, no giveaway-only blogs! i’ll be checking >:(
3) i will be choosing 3 winners randomly. i will painstakingly copy-paste each blog name in a random generator, and have the generator pick the winners for me
4) the winner will be chosen this weekend on the midnight of DECEMBER 16th. i will be sending out asks to let you know if you’ve won so please make sure your ask is open! if you do not reply within 24 hrs, i will have to choose another winner!!
5) i will provide free shipping! (yes, even international)
good luck!! once again, thank you all and happy holidays!!!!!
Every time I see this it feels like someone punched me in the stomach
jesus christ man
By the last line my heart dropped. It’s amazing how words can strike a person.
I actually have tears in my eyes. This is powerful
Oh my god.
You do not love all animals you love cats. If i hear one more meat eater claim to be a fucking “animal enthusiast” i’ll jump off a cliff.
It’s really fucking easy to be vegan. and while still supporting murder and torture it’s even easier to at least be vegetarian, that’s a fucking cake walk. These abused, smart and beautiful animals don’t need your shit excuses.
Don’t even give me the cheese excuse, the shits full of pus and smells like my brothers feet, get over it.
I may be your friend but if you support animal abuse ^ I do not respect you.
It’s not “fucking easy” to be vegan are you kidding me right now? If you have food allergies then subtracting meat, eggs, dairy and all other animal products leaves you with virtually nothing, especially if you have something like a gluten allergy. I’m vegetarian and I really and truly tried to be vegan but I ended up starving myself, becoming weak and shaky because I couldn’t bring myself to eat enough. It’s hard to force down stuff you don’t like. It may be easy for a meal or two a day but after eating the same thing over and over just to get the necessary nutrition and forcing down food is difficult…
Don’t get me wrong I am ALL for vegan diets. If you can do it then all the power to you!! However, it’s COMPLETELY wrong to get so aggressive and condescending towards non-vegans like this… I hate that animals are abused like this but honestly a lot of dairy farms and such aren’t at all like the above pictures. Now this is no excuse of course but seriously the hate is uncalled for.
How is the treatment of animals at dairy farms any worse than the treatment of the immigrants that get paid sometimes less than $4 an hour, 9 hours a day or more, picking the vegetables you eat out in the fields, stooping over breaking their backs to put your “cruelty-free” food on the table?
Almost no food is 100% “cruelty-free.” This is modern human civilization. It’s unfortunate that animal and human lives have to be sacrificed and abused but don’t act like you’re so high and mighty, able to snuff others for what they eat when you’re just as bad.
Writers are forgetful,
but they remember everything.
They forget appointments and anniversaries,
but remember what you wore,
how you smelled,
on your first date…
They remember every story you’ve ever told them -
but forget what you’ve just said.
They don’t remember to water the plants
or take out the trash,
but they don’t forget how
to make you laugh.
Writers are forgetful
the important things.
Oh, my heart is melting.